We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an easy recipe for tagliatelle with smoked salmon and chives for a terribly delicious result.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 280 g of fresh tagliatelle
- 6 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of chive
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 40 cl of fish stock
- 60 cl of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 12 tbsp. coarse salt tomato coulis
- Salt pepper
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelli
- Cut 4 slices of smoked salmon into strips.
- Wash and finely chop the chives.
- Wash and cut the lemon into slices.
- Plunge the pasta for 3 to 4 minutes in a pot of boiling salted water with coarse salt. Drain and cool under cold water, oil.
- Reduce the fish stock by half. Add the cream, bring to a boil and incorporate the tomato coulis. Season. Add the salmon strips and tagliatelle. Reheat while stirring.
- Divide the tagliatelle in soup plates, place a half slice of salmon, and a slice of lemon. Sprinkle with chives.
It is possible to complete this recipe with mussels, cockles or shrimp.
Cellar side : Pessac
Reduce : evaporate a liquid to concentrate the flavor of a food by bringing it to a boil.
Well being : Calories per person: 415
Two slices of smoked salmon equals 1 tablespoon of oil. This food is rich in vitamin E and omega 3.
Photo: B. Rebillard