We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You want to find an original way to cook lettuce and you love soups and soups, then here is the recipe for lettuce soup!
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 min
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 beautiful lettuce whole or the equivalent in green leaves
- 3 potatoes floury flesh
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 50 cl of chicken broth
- 1 tbsp of fresh cream
- 1 large knob of butter
- Salt pepper
Lettuce soup recipe
This lettuce soup recipe makes an excellent starter but can also be served as an aperitif, in small verrines.
- Start by cleaning the lettuce well
- Peel and mince the onion
- Melt the butter in a Dutch oven
- Add the onions and brown them
- Add the crushed garlic
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into large pieces
- Pour the chicken broth over the onions and add the potatoes
- Cook for 15 minutes over low heat and covered
- Add the salad leaves and cook for another 5 minutes
- Mix everything
- Add a spoonful of crème fraîche
- Salt, pepper
Enjoy your meal !