We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Both crispy and melting in the mouth, dark chocolate cookies are easy to make and terribly delicious.
Ingredients and baking time, here's how to make your chocolate cookies successful.
Preparation : 15 min
Cooking : 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 30 g of whole hazelnuts
- 20 g cashew nuts
- 200 g of chocolate black
- 90 g semi-salted butter
- 130 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of ground hazelnuts
- 180 g flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
Dark chocolate cookies
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Roughly chop the hazelnuts and cashews.
- Crush the chocolate.
In a pot,
- Just melt the butter with the dark chocolate.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
- Add the brown sugar and whole egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the ground hazelnuts, flour and baking powder.
- Mix again and incorporate the crushed dried fruit.
On a non-stick plate,
- Using a spoon, place small piles of cookie dough, being careful to space them enough from each other (the dough spreads out when cooked).
- Bake and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and gently peel the cookies (using the blade of a knife if necessary).
Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel